This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

If you’re like me, then you’re really picky when you’re finding something to watch whether it’s a show or a movie. Here are some of the things that I’ve watched on a variety of platforms that actually kept me interested in every single episode! I could list so many different shows that I’ve watched but these five are ones that are pretty unique I would say.

The Undoing on HBOmax

The Undoing is truly a masterpiece; it keeps you guessing every episode and you never expect any of that to happen. There’s not much of a way I could summarize it without giving it away but it’s very unique.

The Flight attendant on HBOmax

The Flight Attendant is a mix of serious and funny, but not really funny. It’s also suspenseful, and the storyline was refreshing compared to other shows as I feel that they all seem the same.

Big Little Lies & Little Fires Everywhere

Big Little Lies and Little Fires Everywhere are both based on a book. 

They are not the longest shows which is kind of annoying when you realize how engaging and good they are. But they’re really good at bringing a unique kind of show with a different storyline.

Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son kind of has the same feel as most mystery-like police solving shows but this one feels like it has more depth and the storyline behind the characters makes the show what it is. I really suggest watching it or looking into it each season is never boring, to say the least.

I recently saw something talking about the classic most of us watched television shows, it was a joke however I’m going to mention some of the long series that I feel like might be classics that if you haven’t watched you definitely should try! 

1. Gossip Girl

2. One Tree Hill

3. The Vampire Diaries

4. Friday Night Light

5. Gilmore Girls

6. Pretty Little Liars 

7. Degrassi

Hey everyone, my name is Cristina. I'm a Senior here at Utica College!