This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

Yes, it is still November, but the Christmas spirit is already being shown at every corner you turn. Christmas does not only bring gifts and some hot chocolate, but it also comes with various movies that are able to really get you into the Christmas spirit. These are the Top 5 Christmas Movies you must watch as we enter the most wonderful time of year.

1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

2. Home Alone

3. This Christmas

4. Polar Express

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas

These 5 movies are movies many of us grew up with, and they are a must watch every year as Christmas is approaching. There is an even bigger selection of Christmas movies, this are just a few. For example,  from Home Alone having more sequels to the How the Grinch Stole Christmas having different versions of the movie. So, if at the moment you still are not getting into the holiday spirit; then make sure to watch any of these 5 movies with some hot chocolate and your favorite person or pet.

My name is Emely Baez, I am currently a Senior at Utica College; majoring in Psychology with a minor in Sociology.