This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

Summer is right around the corner so all of our favorite artists are continuing to release new music daily! Many artists have dropped hints on social media about release dates, names of songs, etc. FINALLY we are getting a taste of these new albums! Here are some albums that you need to add to your playlist…

1. Beerbongs & Bentleys

Everyone loves some new Post Malone! You can play this album on repeat and never get tired of it!

2. KOD

It feels like it’s been lifetime since J.Cole has released new music. This album helps give us everything we’ve been missing for so long!

3. Invasion of Privacy

Whether you’re a huge Cardi B fan or not, you’re going to love this album. Almost all of the songs have a featured artist on them so it’s really hard not to fall in love with this album.

4. Joyride

It has been a while since we have heard from Tinashe! Through all of the hints and sneak peeks we have seen on social media, he album is finally out and ready to be played!

5. Memories Don’t Die

Even though this album has been out for a little over a month, it still hasn’t gotten old. Who doesn’t love some new Tory Lanez?!

With the semester coming to an end and finals coming our way, we need some new music to keep us going! The good news is these albums are just the beginning of a summer full of new music!

Meet Bianca, I am currently a Junior at Utica College in Utica, NY.  I am a Criminal Justice major with a concentration in Homeland Security.  Crime investigation has always been something that interests me.  I’m dedicated and passionate and it’s hard for me to quit things. I get that from my father so don’t hold it against me- he was a veteran and police officer for 20 years.   Growing up in a family centered around law enforcement has helped guide me in this direction, and I will forever be grateful.  After graduation I intend to continue on to law school where I can further my education in hopes of becoming a criminal defense lawyer and later on a District Attorney.  An interesting fact about myself is that I found the passion to be a criminal defense lawyer from watching the O.J. Simpson case.  The facts and conspiracy theories evoked a whole new passion behind criminal investigation that I intend to use in my future.  One of my most prominent moments in my writing career was when I wrote for an online magazine and had my most prevalent article hit 1.6k shares.  I believe in treating people with the same kind of respect and manners you would expect in return, and in a way it has helped shaped my expectations in life.   When you first meet me I won’t be the loudest in the room or the center of attention, but I will be intently listening to everything you say, for what you have to say may have a purpose. I believe in purpose. I believe that everyone is here to help you grow into who you are today and who you will be tomorrow.