Beauty

Six Products To Keep Your Skin Feeling Clean and Clear

We all have that common enemy that seems to appear every time we have to attend something great or spectacular.And that is you acne, you seem to have a strange way of showing up when are not welcome or least expected. The positive side of dealing with acne is being able to find the best product that not only clears up your acne but also makes your skin feel super clean.

1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub

2. Biore Baking Soda Deep Pore Cleanser

3. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask

4. Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask

5. Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam

6. Clinique

7. Curology

The best way to wash your face is to first rinse your face with warm water, You then put some of the product in your hands rubbing your palm together until it lathers. Cleans your face for about 1 minute and them rinse with warm water until the product has been completely washed off. The last step is to turn the water to cold and rinse your face. After all it is important to close your pores with cold water, since warm water opens them.

Meet Chantelle, I am Chantelle,currently a Junior at Utica College majoring in Public Relations and Journalism to receive my Bachelors of Science degree. I am the treasurer for the Residence Hall Association at Utica College, in which i help students to improve the environment of their residence halls by fundraising to bring enjoyable and inclusive activities to residents.I believe that helping to improve the residence halls will allow students to not only appreciate, but respect their living spaces. I work in the Writing center as a tutor. I am a member of The National Society of Leadership and Success and a sister of Theta Phi Alpha.