New Music All 2018?: Don’t miss all the new releases from this year

So I don't know if it is just me, but has 2018 already brought us some amazing new music coming from all different genres. Not only are artists from all corners of the musical spectrum releasing some new material, but these artists are drawing in listeners who wouldn’t typically listen to that particular artist. For example, country music tends to be an acquired taste for some people, yet you can catch people of all different likings screaming “Tequila” by Dan + Shay at the top of their lungs. Or you may be driving down the road, come to a stoplight, and see the little nerdy girl in your psychology class blasting “Nice For What” by Drake as she perfectly raps every word. Music, especially in our generation, is something that brings people together and is a way for us to truly express ourselves. So, to avoid being the only one of your friends to not be able to sing along to the songs on the radio, here are a few of the latest album and single releases that you don't want to miss.

Albums

Invasion of Privacy- Cardi B

beerbongs and bentley’s- Post Malone

Graffiti U- Keith Urban

KOD- J. Cole

Culture II- Migos

Singles

The Middle- Maren Morris

Never Be The Same- Camila Capello

Nice For What- Drake

Tequila- Dan + Shay

Look Alive- Drake

God’s Plan- Drake

You Make It Easy- Jason Aldean

No Tears Left To Cry- Ariana Grande

With all of the new music that has already been released this year, it is safe to say that this year will bring new artists and new music styles that will break records. Cardi B has already broken records for the most songs on the Billboard Top 100 at the same time. I personally am excited to see what this year has in store with the music industry because I am interested in so many different types of music. A good way to discover new music is to go on a provider such as Apple Music of Spotify, put on a song that you like and find it’s “radio.” This is an easy was to be introduced to new music that is related to your already existing taste. So go out and discover some new tracks. Find new songs to sing in the shower or to sing while driving with the windows down with all of your best friends.