This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

Upon the Tampa Bay Buccaneers winning the Superbowl against the Kansas City Chiefs on February 7th, 2021, Tom Brady now has 7 Superbowl rings. Who knows, maybe Ariana Grande’s hit song 7 rings was as an ode to Tom. He has played in 10 through his superb career. Brady seems to be the one commonality the US can rely on nowadays, and It’s mind-blowing the number of people rooting against him. Saturday Night Live even did a skit about the lack of support for Tom Brady. People either love him, or love to hate him, and there is really no median. All in all, he was able to come out on top of the football world again. Here are some fun facts about Tom Brady and his legendary career.

• Brady is one of 4 quarterbacks to start a Superbowl for multiple organizations. He has done so with the Patriots and the Buccaneers. Craig Morton has with the Cowboys and Broncos. Kurt Warner with the Rams and Cardinals, and Peyton Manning with the Colts and Broncos. 

• With the win, he joins Peyton Manning as the two quarterbacks to win the Superbowl with multiple franchises. 

• He holds the record for most Superbowl wins as starting QB, with Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw tied for second with 4 wins each.

• At the time of his first Superbowl win, February 2, 2002, he was 24 years old and the youngest QB to win a Superbowl. This record was surpassed by Ben Roethlisberger who won in 2006 at the age of 23. Brady is now the oldest QB to win a Superbowl at 43 years old.

• This Superbowl win comes during the fourth Presidential administration Brady has played under; George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden. 

• Tom Brady’s 2,838 career passing yards is more the double the next player behind him, which is Kurt Warner with 1,156. This in my opinion is Brady’s most impressive NFL record.

• Tom Brady has 353 career starts.

• Tom Brady wrote a book called the TB12 method (Tom Brady and he’s #12) where he highlights ways to improve your life such as diet, exercise, and sleep habits. 

In general, Tom Brady has lived an amazing life and career thus far, and it doesn’t seem like it’s ending anytime soon. He has a beautiful wife, a supermodel named Gisele. Brady also has three children, John, Vivian, and Benjamin. The fact that he continues to be at the top of his game at age 43 is beyond impressive, and show’s that when you work hard, the human body really can accomplish anything. Cheers to Tom Brady and his 7th win, love him or hate him, he is an NFL icon.

PR Girl Enjoying life ? Instagram @madisonjudge