Fruity Drinks

Drink Recipes!

As a college student, we all enjoy a night out. Although alcohol isn’t needed to have fun, it sure helps! Here are some of my favorite drink recipes. 

1. 1. Icy Pink Lemonade

Put this all into your *shaker*: Combine a scoop of ice, 1 and a half shots of Pink Whitney, 1 shot of Triple Sec, 1 a shot of cranberry juice, half a shot of lemon juice. Then shake and strain. Lastly, top with Smirnoff Ice!

2. 2. Vodka Cran- A College Staple

Literally just put this in a solo cup: 2 shots of vodka and top with cranberry juice!

3. 3. Spiked Cherry Limeade- Refreshing Summer Drink

Put this in your cup of choice! 1 and a half shots of vodka, 3 shots of limeade, and a splash of grenadine.

4. 4. Long Island Iced Tea- Knock You Out

In your shaker: Combine Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Rum, Triple Sec Sour Mix, and then shake it up! Fill your cup with a splash of coke, then strain into your cup.

5. 5. Lemon Drop

In your cup of choice add 2 shots of vodka, half a shot of triple sec, and 1 shot of lemon juice. This one can also be made as a shot!

6. 6. Rum and Coke

Come on, you know what it is, another college staple! Add 2 shots of rum and a splash of coke in a cup with ice!

7. 7. Dirty Shirley

In a cup of your choice add sprite, grenadine, and as much vodka as you desire!

8. 8. Vodka Soda/ Vodka Tonic

2 shots of vodka

Splash of either soda or tonic water

In your glass top it off with a lime, lemon, or orange

9. 9. The screwdriver- The hair of the dog as they say

The morning after drinking, why not keep in going at brunch!

Vodka

Orange Juice

Or my personal favorite...

10. 10. Mimosas

Orange Juice 

Champagne

11. 11. The Blue Lagoon

2 shots of vodka

1 shot of blue curacao

Top with lemonade

Garnish with a lemon wedge

These are some of my favorites and I hope you guys get the chance to try them! Happy SAFE drinking!