This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

Some people are never happy in life. Everyone always has something to complain about, but when it comes to your name, some people were cut a raw deal in life before they even entered the world. Some of these names are so stupid it hurts, but some are so funny that is would have to be awesome to grow up with such savage parents to name their kid something crazy like that. Below are some examples of the funniest, coolest, stupidest, messed up, and most ironic names I could find, enjoy!

Bud Light, imagine being named after the crisp refreshing beer itself, legendary. 

This is such a moment of success, Matthew did what he was born to do. Grab a tissue for mom.

Kash Register. If this man does not work at a store checking people out, nothing is right in the world. 

This whole generation is screwed, why can’t anyone be named Emily anymore?

I am sure this guy is the biggest advocate for size doesn’t matter.

I would have died if I was in elementary school and walked in on the first day of school to Mr. Butt’s classroom 

This one you have to say out loud for it to make sense

Wonder what shes in for

He really couldn’t have found a different profession!?

Really….. His parents had to go there. The last names bad enough but come on guys!!!

Next time you are upset you are named something basic like John, or Emma. Just remember that your name could have been Dick Felt, thank your parents next time you see them.

PR Girl Enjoying life ? Instagram @madisonjudge
Hi everyone!  My name is Katelyn DiViccaro and I am a freshman at Utica College. I am a cybersecurtity major and am always around computers.  But, I also have a love for anything makeup, advice, and romance.  Check out some of my articles and enjoy!