Your Guide to Victoria’s Secret Bras By a Former Employee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

One of the worst mistakes you can make is buying a single bra from Target and wearing it everyday. Whether you’re undressing for yourself or someone else, it’s important to feel sexy. The best way to do that is to get a bra to reflect your inner diva. Not to mention the perfect bra will lift you in all the right ways, flatter your body, and make you feel like the sexiest girl in the room.

If you’re a collegiette, you’ve probably been into Victoria’s Secret too many times to count. Sure the PINK section is fantastic, but it’s time you tried the VS line. Grab an associate, trust me they don’t bite, get fitted for a bra, and treat yourself to a sexy new piece of lingerie. You’ll be feeling like an Angel in no time.

Dream Angels

Think of this as the lacey, feminine line. Featuring memory foam padding, this bra is your go to for a GNO or a date night. Pick up a simple nude or black and you’ll gravitate toward it always. The more lacey bra styles offer matching garters, while every bra has a matching panty in either thong, cheeky, or hiphugger. Every bra has a lace band, but you can opt for a fake lace on the cup of your bra to make it more versatile for wearing under tshirts. This style comes in demi, push-up, or balconet.

Very Sexy

This is every wanton woman’s favorite line. Leather, lace, strappy, metal. Each Very Sexy features a gel push-up that will transform your bust, making it the center of attention. Pick one of these to wear to fraternity parties, the bar, or for that sexy someone. Very Sexy was made to be worn with a matching panty and stockings. Pick a garter for the complete set.

Bombshell

Cleavage. Cleavage. Cleavage. Many of the people who gravitate toward the bombshell are looking for a lot of lift, whether they have big breasts or not. This style offers two cups of padding, and it’s no joke. You will put this bra on, look in the mirror, and your jaw will drop. The great thing about the Bombshell is that the bras usually mirror the Very Sexy line. Which means a whole lot of leather and lace.

T-Shirt

Think of this as your go-to, everyday bra. These come in really fun marl patterned colors, and they are seriously soft. In recent months VS came out with a T-back version, that has a front clasp. The design allows for even more lift, creating cleavage that you will love. If you gravitate toward bralettes or unpadded options, the T-shirt comes in an unlined version, which is amazing. It’ll give you lift while feeling weightless.

Body by Victoria Line

The most versatile line, you can pick up a BBV in a multitude of sizes – pushup, demi, perfect shape, etc. The drawback to the BBV line is that most of the options don’t allow for crossbacking bras, and the straps will only adjust halfway. This can cause problems for people who have slim shoulders and need their bra strap really tight. If that isn’t you, try one of these bad-boys, because they are so comfy.

Pop-culture nerd, feminist, gamer, student. I drink too much tea and always have my head in a book. I write the nerdy stuff for HerCampus Utah.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor