Middle Finger Butt Feminism Angry Mad

You Like My Nails? Gee Thanks, Just Bought It!

Does your perfect self-care day consist of doing your nails? If you're looking to make your nails look great even when you wash your hands 50 times a day, chip your real nail while washing dishes, or want your nails to last longer than your past relationships — Clutch has got you babe! They look better than regular manicures at only a fraction of the cost and they come in packs of 24 reusable nails that fit all nail types and can be used for 3 days or 2 weeks — they stay, you slay!

My perfect self-care has always consisted of cleaning my nails, pushing my cuticles back, and putting on a fresh coat of nail paint. But why go to all the trouble only to have chip or break them? Instead, get fabulous press-on nails that you will love. I am completely in love with my own Clutch sets and they're perfect for any occasion. 

I picked out 7 of my favorite nails according to kind of a wild filter! Read ahead to fall in love with each unique set!

1. 1. Greek Goddess

Clutch Nails- Gree Goddess

The perfect set for a girl's night out, a meeting with your boss, or an interview for your dream job. Because you are gold baby, solid gold!

2. 2. Wild Child

Clutch Nails- Wild Child

This one's just right for those of you who have an animal hidden inside of you. Nudes are perfect for a calm day, but a cheetah print takes it all! Because you are a spirit, with just the right amount of wild inside of you.

3. 3. Pink Ombré

Clutch Nails- Pink Ombré

This one is a classic, just like you! Wear these anywhere and everywhere and you are bound to be the center of attention! 

4. 4. Lips Don’t Lie

Clutch Nails- Lips Don't Lie

Personally one of my favorites in this bunch. These are the perfect pair for that red dress you’re wearing on your hot date — trust me, they will seal the deal.

5. 5. Clutch Nails X ReadytoGlare — Mentally I’m here

Clutch Nails- Mentally I’m here

Honestly, my disappointment is disappointed! Just kidding, that Post Malone concert where you’re going to be vibin’ like it’s your first rave? Go for it bad b*tch.

6. 6. Clutch Nails X ReadytoGlare — It’s All Temporary

Clutch Nails- It's all Temporary

On Wednesdays, we wear pink! How could you not be iconic in these? Take your look to the next level because you are SO over that man — you do you boo.

7. 7. Clutch Nails X ReadytoGlare — Dumpster Fire

Clutch Nails- Dumpster Fire

Honestly, I can’t believe it’s March right now. Wasn’t it March a month ago? Seriously, let’s just restart the simulation! 

Just in case you haven’t picked up on the energy, these press-on nails will make you a whole new person! So what are you waiting for? Go unleash the bad b*tch, wild child, pretty perfect personality you’ve been wanting to bring on!