What Type of Mac N’ Cheese You Are Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

I know what you’re thinking: “YES, it has been my life-long dream to know what mac n’ cheese I am.” Well, look no further–I am here to tell you your cheesy destiny. Is it written in the stars? Or is it written in the cheesy goodness?

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Mac & Cheese: Rachel Ray’s Recipe On TV

Stereotype: Scorpios are extremely passionate people and love human interaction. Therefore, they will do their best to impress you and leave nothing behind. Scorpios put their heart and soul into everything they do, so it comes as no surprise that when they invite you over for dinner, they are whipping up a recipe they saw on Rachel Ray or Giada, and following the instructions ever so carefully.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Mac & Cheese: Broccoli & White Cheddar Mac n Cheese

Stereotype: Sagittarius are not afraid of commitment; they simply love trying new things. They love to discover, to understand, to know and feel all there is. They are optimistic and comical. In reality, they would try a different kind of Mac n Cheese every time, just so they can really experience it all.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Mac & Cheese: Kraft Mac n Cheese – Shapes

Stereotype: As the hardest working and most stubborn of the signs, Capricorns succeed at whatever they set their mind to. The classic-loving, simple side of the Capricorn reverts them back to Kraft. They don’t always get perceived as ‘fun’, so just to show you their wild side, they pick a crazy shaped noodle.  

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Mac & Cheese: Grilled Cheese Mac n Cheese

Stereotype: With all the independence that lies in the heart of the Aquarius, how could you expect them to stick to the norm? They are a strong, independent sign and they don’t need you or your mama’s recipe. Aquarius are nothing if not self-sufficient. They are the ultimate free spirit and yearn to roam, therefore, they mix the 2 greatest food creations of all times. BOOM. Grilled Cheese Mac n Cheese.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Mac & Cheese: Flamin’-Hot-Cheetos-Crusted Baked Mac n Cheese

Stereotype: Often extremely inventive and artistic, the world is a canvas to a Pisces and the food world is no different. Free to explore and roam, the Pisces are pretty chill, and crave lots of affection.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Mac & Cheese: Easy Mac

Stereotype: Often impatient and impulsive, the Aries only ever think of Mac n Cheese when the craving hits them and then they have to have it right then. As great thinkers and often leaders, they created the Microwavable to go cup. Ain’t nobody got time to make a whole damn box.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Mac & Cheese: Kraft Mac & Cheese – Original

Stereotype: As stubborn as they are, you can’t deny that Taurus has good taste. Nothing wrong with a classic. They know it’s the best and they will prove it to you buy making you a nice, big bowl and following the directions on the box. You know you love it.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Mac & Cheese: 4 Cheese Mac n Cheese

Stereotype: The twins… oh the twins… Their multiple personalities can be a handful, so it is no surprise that picking a kind of Mac n Cheese is not easy for them. Your typical 1-cheese Mac? No way! How are they supposed to pick 1 kind of cheese?

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Mac & Cheese: Fried Mac n Cheese Balls

Stereotype: Although they can be moody and very emotional, the Cancer’s greatest strength is their sensitivity! They are so in tune to the feelings of others- they know exactly how to comfort you. Nothing says comfort food like some fried Mac n Cheese from the Cheesecake Factory.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Mac & Cheese: White Truffle Mac n Cheese

Stereotype: Typical Lions, always a little bit self-centered and a little bit of a show-off. They do have a sensitive side and can be some of the cutest people around- that’s why we don’t get mad at them when they go out and order a side of White Truffle Mac n Cheese.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Mac & Cheese: Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese.

Stereotype: People think Virgos are boring and shy, but the truth is that girl right there whips up a mean Mac n Cheese. Homemade noodles and all. It’s always the quiet ones …

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Mac & Cheese: Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar 

Stereotype: Idealistic, knowledgeably, and enthusiastic, any Libra will gladly cook up a batch of Mac n Cheese. It will probably be something new and innovative- maybe a brand you have never heard of before, but is oh so good.

Honorable Mention:

Costco Brand Mac n Cheese.

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Your life is only as good as your mindset.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor