Utah Ute Voter Profile: Madison Keyser

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Meet Madison Keyser! She is in her third year as a proud Ute and currently serves Her Campus at the University of Utah as our Sorority Ambassador! This will be her first time voting and she’s here to encourage all of you to vote too!

Her Campus at the University of Utah asked Madison why she’s voting this year! “I’m excited to vote this year because it is my first time voting in the presidential elections and this year there is so much at stake!  We’ve seen a lot of progress the last 4 years as far as human rights and social issues go and I want to vote for a President that will continue pushing those issues and becoming a more progressive, welcoming and accepting nation.” –Madison Keyser

Don’t forget that for the first time ever, you can vote on campus at the Library! We can’t wait to see you at the polls!

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor
Julianne serves in the role of Community Development Associate, directly working with chapters and expansion. She graduated from the University of Utah in 2018 with a triple major in Political Science, Film & Media Art, and Communications with minors in Health and Theater. Julianne served as a Campus Correspondent for Utah for 3 years, as a Chapter Advisor for 2 years, a Campus Expansion Assistant for 2 years, and as a High School Ambassador Advisor. New to Boston, Julianne can't wait to eat as much seafood as was deprived of her after living in the mountains for most of her life. In her spare time, she loves to ski, watch an unreasonable amount of movies, and write!