This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name:  Trevor Teerlink

Hometown:  Saratoga, CA

Graduation Year:  2017

Major:  Mechanical Engineering

Campus Activities:  Greek life, Triangle Fraternity

Relationship Status:  Dating

Meet Trevor:

Describe yourself in 3 words.  Goofy, bodacious, and everything-you-ever-wanted!

What’s your dream job?  Formula 1 Driver (Race car driver).

What’s your party anthem?  “D.A.N.C.E.” by Justice.

Favorite food?  Hot peach cobbler (with brown sugar and oatmeal topping) over vanilla ice cream.

What are three things you can’t live without? A heart, oxygen, and the sun.

What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?  I watched all the seasons of Breaking Bad a long time ago. Other than that, Top Gear (UK Version) and the all time classic Family Guy.

What’s your favorite late night snack?  Betos.

Who is your celebrity crush?  Rachel McAdams.

Do you have any secret talents?  I  can throw a lethal Ninja Star.

Boxers or briefs? Both.

What’s your most embarrassing moment or story?  It was 5th grade in an assembly, I was sitting back row crisscross applesauce on tile and I let out a fart so loud I interrupted the speaker. She literally stopped talking for 5 seconds and looked into the back.

Campus Life:

What’s your favorite class you have taken at the U?  ME 1000.

Best study spot?  WEB top floor, or library bottom floor in a quiet study.

Best place to meet girls?  The Row! (Greek Row)

What’s your best U of U memory?  Winning the USC football game and rushing the field.

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on?   “A girl with a short skirt and looooong jacket.” – “Short Skirt Long Jacket” by Cake.

Biggest turn off?  A complainer or wuss.

What do you look for in a girl?  She must be down to earth.  I like a girl who shares my sense of humor and can dish my sarcasm back at me. I like coordinated outdoor-adoring girls. Those who can ski, climb, and bike.

Describe your ideal date.  Making out in a sea cave after cliff jumping to get there.

What’s your favorite pickup line?  I’ll just make up a ridiculous story and give her a hard time if she believes it.

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  There was this girl who busted her knee at the top of this crazy hike, Angels Landing in Zion National Park.  Search and rescue said they would be up there in 6-10 hours, and may have to leave her up there for the night with a blanket then help her in the morning light. My five friends and I told her that plan was ridiculous and we all carried her down straight as possible on our shoulders. It took 3 hours to get her to the ambulance at the bottom.

What’s a girl trend you hate/don’t understand?  Bangs. Sorry…

U of U girls are the best because… They know what it takes to be cool and hot at the same time.

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!