Top 3 Reasons To See Never Shout Never on January 28

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

With their unique indie rock sound, and catchy upbeat vibes, Never Shout Never is a band you need to be listening to. With the release of the their newest album, Black Cat, featuring songs such as Hey! We Ok, and Red Balloon, they have definitely made it onto our hot list. Never Shout Never will be performing at In The Venue on January 28, 2016, and anyone who is anyone will be there. If you don’t already have your tickets, here are some reason to buy them within the next ten seconds:

1. Their irresistibly adorable love songs. No one can write a love song like these guys can. We all want to be loved the way they love whoever they wrote these songs for. With Valentines day coming up, let’s all just live vicariously through the incredibly lucky person on the receiving end of these songs.

2. Christofer. Drew. I mean, have you seen him? With his bad-boy demeanor, and all those tattoos, how could you not fall in love? But behind the tough (and very hot) outward appearance, we know that he has a heart of gold. 

3. No one jams harder live than these guys do. You can tell that they put their heart and soul into every performance, and truly love what they do. When a band has this much passion and talent for music, they can’t help but succeed. 

Editor-in-Chief for the Utah chapter of Her Campus. I'm a political science major at the University of Utah, in my time I love to cook healthy and delicious meals, organize detailed parties, and pet every dog I see.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor