This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

The new year is upon us, and while many set out to try out new traditions, I am here to invest in past ones. 2019 was a year full of products that saved my life, and there is no way that I am going to leave them behind. If you are on the lookout for new finds this year, you have come to the right place. Here are my absolute favorite products of 2019: 

Micro Brow Pencil NYX

This brow pencil is the one and only makeup product that I cannot live without. Every new product comes with a spoolie brush which allows for the perfect blend to create a natural brow. Additionally, they have this product available in many shades which makes it super easy to match your natural coloring. The best part? This product is SO cheap compared to its competitors, selling at just $10!

Billie Razor

When I say that you need to invest in a Billie Razor, I mean it! This razor has changed my life and I will never go back to the traditional razors you find at the grocery store. This subscription service allows you to customize the product for your needs and wants, you can choose the color, frequency of razor blade deliveries, and additional shower products you may want. Do yourself a favor and ditch your old Razor for a Billie. Seriously. 

The Burgandy Palette – Kylie Jenner Cosmetics

As a girl who likes to keep her makeup palettes a little more natural, I have loved this palette. The colors are versatile which allows for so many different looks, and they are so pigmented that a little goes a long way. Whether you are headed to class or to a party, this palette will save your makeup look, I promise. 

Shower Steamers

If you are more of a shower girl than a bath girl, I promise you will want to try these out. Similar to a bath bomb, you place a shower steamer in your shower and it releases aromatherapy sents while you are in your shower. These are super nice for a self-care night or even just for fun after a long day. I have linked a cute set on amazon, but these can also be found for cheaper at your local grocery store. 

24 Hr. Brow Setting Gel – Benefit

This was a very recent discovery, and I am so glad that I found it. A common problem among my peers is keeping our brows in place after we fill them in the way we want. This gel will keep your brows set through thick and thin. It is easy to apply with is a small brow brush and is effortless to remove with a makeup wipe at the end of the day. There are also tinted versions available if you prefer to skip the pencil step. 

Now that you’ve filled your online shopping cart with new products to start the new year, don’t forget to sort through your own! Not only is it fun to see what products were your favorites of the year, but it can also be super beneficial to identify which were not as great and clear the clutter. A new year can be made with new products, and these are a great starting place. Happy shopping! 

Mya is majoring in Strategic Communication and is the current President of Her Campus Utah. She enjoys movies, road trips, writing and having dinner parties with her best friends. Her favorite things to write about are fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor