Style

Mother’s Day Gifts That You’ll Want to Steal From Your Mama

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Ah, it’s that time of the year again to show the mommies of this world some love and care. Do you have a mother or mother figure in your life that you adore and appreciate? Are you hoping to get her something that she’ll love and enjoy? Well look no further! With Mother’s Day approaching, I’ve made a list of some of my favorite brands and products to help you pick the perfect gift for your mom, grandma, or any mother figure you’d like to show some appreciation for.

MOU

One of my favorite footwear brands, MOU, is a great option for a Mother’s Day gift. Each shoe has amazing quality and is beautifully designed with care. For the spring and summer, I like to wear my Monochrome Glitter Logo Sneaker in their summer sage. It has a soft suede footbed so each step you take feels gentle and comfortable. 

Honestly, any of MOU’s sneaker or sandal options are great for the summer and I know my mom loves getting a new pair of shoes as a gift. Since I’ve never been disappointed in a MOU bootie or sneaker, I think their Spring and Summer collection would be a great gift!

Monica Vinader

Ah, a classic gift option, one that is a staple for a reason. Who doesn’t love jewelry? Especially if it’s Monica Vinader! And who doesn’t love diamonds? I know I do. And your mom might just love them too! That’s why I recommend Monica Vinader’s Diamond Essential Bangle. Not only is it drenched in 18ct gold vermeil, but it’s topped off with a lovely and ethically sourced diamond. You can even get an engraving on some of their jewelry pieces to personalize the gift to your mom. 

Monica Vinader’s designs are stunning yet classic. Their jewelry is made from recycled gold or silver, and it makes for a beautiful gift. One of my personal favorites is the Doina Fine Chain Bracelet along with their bangles — it goes with any outfit and can be both casual, yet elegant — which is why I love it so much!

TAI

Do you want to show your mama how much you love them with a pair of beautiful earrings? How about TAI’s Mama Hoops? This gift is perfect for Mother’s Day because it just screams mama; I mean, it’s in the title folks. You just know it’ll be a great option if your mom happens to be in need of new gold hoops. TAI is another jewelry brand I love because it has beautifully unique designs, a good portion of which are astrological and tarot card themed! So if you’re mom’s a bit of a witch, why not show her with a Tarot Card Necklace? They have plenty of Mother’s Day gift options waiting for your mom! And perhaps some for yourself…

SKiVYS

What about some fashionable dresses that your mom can lounge in on Mother’s Day? Who doesn’t love the essentials, especially when they’re fashionable? For cozy and comfortable picks, I go for my SKiVYS dresses. Their clothing is so comfortable and silky. I recommend their Side Hustle Dress — it has a snug yet comfortable fit and is made with “thermal-regulating Modal/Spandex blend fabric” so that you’re not too hot or cold during those summer days. Any of their comfortable styles are sure to make your mom happy this Mother’s Day. And you might as well grab two because once you feel how silky soft her dress is, you’ll want one for yourself!

Charlotte Tilbury

Who doesn’t love Charlotte Tilbury? I know I do! After discovering their new Dream Pop Coloured Pillow Talk Mascara, I’ve fallen even more in love with the brand. Mascara is always a great gift, especially in this brand’s Dream Pop shade! But I would have to recommend Charlotte’s Magic Cream for the best Mother’s Day gift. This is Charlotte’s award-winning and best-selling moisturizer and it’s so hydrating that it apparently increases your skin’s hydration by 213% in one hour. All I know is that it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. If you have a mom that is a self-care and beauty fanatic, I’d definitely add Charlotte’s Magic Cream to her gift bag!

Lanolips

Do I need to say more about Lanolips? They’re always in my recommendations because of how much I adore this brand. Not only do Lanolips products leave your lips soft and hydrated, but their hand and body creams leave your skin silky soft as well! I recommend adding the Vanilla + Lanolin Hand Cream Intense to your mom’s self-care and beauty goodie bag as well. Also, their Golden Dry Skin Miracle Salve is a wonderful option as it’s an all-over cream!

Master Dynamic

So, I’ve listed some of my favorite fashion and beauty gift options for Mother’s Day, but one option I also recommend — besides my beauty and fashion go-to’s — is some music! Now, everyone has their own taste, which is why I recommend getting your mommy an album from her favorite artist, or a music streaming subscription, with a pair of earphones to go with them! 

I have Master Dynamic’s MW08 Active Noise-Cancelling True Wireless Earphones which are “crafted from ultra-durable ceramic, a material most commonly used in high-end watches.” Oooh, they do feel luxurious, and the sound is masterfully beautiful — especially when listening to your favorite music. According to Master Dynamic, their “11mm Beryllium drivers deliver Master & Dynamic’s signature sound. New hybrid Active Noise-Cancellation offers an immersive listening experience in any environment. Ambient listening modes allow users to tune into their surroundings for safety and added awareness,” which is perfect since you’ll want to cancel out any outside noise when listening to your favorite artist. Ah, the sweet relaxation of your favorite song playing in your ears with no distractions! So, why wouldn’t your mom want the same delightful chorus masterfully played in her head as well?

Tapper

Now if your mom already has a pair of headphones but you still want to get her something along with her favorite album or subscription, I’d have to recommend Tapper’s AirPod chains! When I discovered Tapper, I thought their chains made for a beautiful addition to AirPods. They instantly make you look a bit more fashionable and fancy. Plus, they’re helpful for when you need to hurry and take your earbuds out to quickly hear who’s blabbing to you about the weather or something. Stylish and functional! I am a fan of their 18k gold plated chain, but they also have AirPod straps as well!

So, what will you get your mom or mom-like figure this Mother’s Day? A silky soft lounge dress? An 18ct gold vermeil diamond bangle? Or maybe a comfortable pair of MOU sneakers? Whatever you choose, I’m sure she’ll love it as much as she loves you! Well, she might love one of these gifts just a bit more… but, I mean, they are really great!

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter at @jackycoocoo for more articles, celebrity interviews, original poetry and more.

Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor