This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Felicia Soth is a pre-vet student by day, model by night and if that doesn’t keep her busy enough, she also is engaged and a sorority woman!  I had so much fun interviewing this girl and I know you’ll have fun reading about her too! Get to Felicia!  

The Basics 

Name: Felicia Soth

Age: 20

Hometown: West Jordan, UT

Graduation Year: 2018

Major: Health Society and Education

Campus Activities: I am a part of the University of Utah’s Pre-Veterinary Club and am a member of Alpha Chi Omega sorority!

Relationship Status: Engaged!

Meet Felicia 

Describe yourself in three words: smiley, happy, outgoing

What is your favorite food? I have many favorite foods, but I have to say seafood is my top favorite!

Favorite color?  Light pink

Three things you can’t live without? My family, my pets, and my adorable fiancé. 

What is your guilty pleasure TV show? I am in love with Once Upon a Time.

Celebrity crush? Channing Tatum, forever and always.

What is your dream job? Veterinarian.

Pet Peeves: Being lied to and people not following through with plans.

What is the top item on your bucket list? I had two top items on my bucket list. I had the amazing opportunity to fulfill my first item on my bucket list which was to travel to South Africa and ride an elephant. The second item on my bucket list is to travel to Australia and go snorkeling.

Fun fact about you: I have travel all over the world; I have been to Cambodia, China, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, South Africa, Hawaii, and a bunch of other states throughout the U.S.

Campus Life 

What is your favorite thing about the U? There are so many resources on campus. There are especially a lot of interning opportunities.

Best U of U memory? Joining Alpha Chi Omega and the Pre-Veterinary club.

What has been your favorite class taken at the U? Pre-Calculus.

The worst class you have taken? Organic Chemistry.

Best study spot?  The quite study areas in the library.

Favorite place to eat in SLC?  The Cheesecake Factory.

Advice for people about to enter college? Make sure you stay on top of homework and study extra hard for your exams. Never be afraid to ask questions.

Dating Life 

Biggest turn on? Blue eyes and kind hearted.

Turn off? Body hair…

Deal Breakers? Men who smoke and are alcoholics.

Best place to find guys? At school events. (Crimson Nights, Rock the U, etc.)

Ideal date? A fancy dinner (homemade or restaurant) and afterword’s cuddling while watching a movie at home.

Best pickup line you have used or heard?  I’ve seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Modeling Career 

When did you start modeling? Two years ago.

What is your favorite part about it? I love the confidence boost it gives me. It makes me feel beautiful. I also get to meet some pretty great people along the way.

How was modeling for Utah Fashion Week? Amazing! It was my dream goal to be a part of Utah Fashion Week and I am so appreciative of the opportunity I was given. It was a truly wonderful experience.

Do you have a favorite type of modeling? I love modeling dresses. I feel so feminine and dainty.

Do you like to get your hair or makeup done better, why? Makeup, it’s amazing how makeup can transform the way a person looks. It sets the whole mood for a photo shoot. For example if you are going for a pinup look you are going to want to wear some fun lipstick colors, but if you are going for a more casual look you would want to wear more natural colors. My favorite part of the makeup process is wearing fake eyelashes. It’s so cool to see the difference fake eyelashes make. 

Wow!  We don’t know how Felicia does it. Thanks for being our Campus Cutie Felicia! 

Hi! I'm Madison Keyser and am a student at the University of Utah.  I am a sophomore double majoring in Economics and Spanish hoping to go to Law School someday.  I am an Alpha Chi Omega, love to play lacrosse and do anything outside.  I am so excited to be a Her Campus writer! 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor