Mark Pratt ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name:  Mark Pratt

Hometown:  Aliso Viejo, CA

Graduation Year:  2017

Major:  Biology

Campus Activities:  Make’rs Club, and weigh tlifting at the Student Life Center

Relationship Status:  Single

Meet Mark:

Describe yourself in 3 words.  Caregiver. Adventurer. Nerd.

What’s your dream job?  Professional surfer or trophy husband.

What are 3 things you can’t live without?  Coffee, a longboard, and music.

What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?  Love It or List it, or any HGTV show.

What’s your favorite late night snack?  Greek yogurt.

Who are your celebrity crushes?  Paula Patton, Anne Hathaway, and Lucy Liu.

Do you have any secret talents?  I can spray paint well.

Boxers or briefs?  Do I have to wear undies?

What’s your most embarrassing moment or story?  Losing the tip of my nose to a straight razor.

Campus Life:

What’s your favorite class you have taken at the U?  Woodworking class.

Best study spot?  Library or the WEB.

Best place to meet girls?  Library… and not the WEB.

What’s your best U of U memory?  Rushing the field at the USC football game and carrying Travis Wilson on my shoulders. All on my birthday :D !!

Dating Life:

Biggest turn on?  Ugh… I guess getting naked is a pretty clear one.

Biggest turn off?  Superficial, negative peeps.

What do you look for in a girl?  She’s kind, intelligent, and views the world as I do. Good back tickles are a plus too….

Describe your ideal date.  Hiking or working out together. If she can’t hang or comes to workout covered in makeup, then that’s usually our last date.

What’s your favorite pick up line?  “Baby if you were a triangle, which one would you be?” … “Acute one!”

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?  Made some artwork for her.

What’s a girl trend you hate/don’t understand?  Twerking. Just stop.

U of U girls are the best because… BYU girls suck.

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!