Kevin Alvarez ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Name: Kevin Alvarez                       

Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT         

Graduation Year: 2016

Major: Entrepreneurship    

Campus Activities: Member of Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Meet Kevin:

Describe yourself in 3 words.  Spicy, charming, and suave.

What are three things you can’t live without? My Audi TT, soccer, and Flaming Hot Cheetos!

What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Gossip Girl.

Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Anniston

Favorite food? Italian, specifically ravioli!

Boxers or briefs? Calvin Klein briefs.

What is your most embarrassing story? During one of my soccer matches, a kid tripped and was falling so, he grabbed onto my shorts. They came down and my boxers went with them!

Campus Life:

What is your best U of U memory? My first college football game as a freshman. It was the beginning of my school spirit!

Best study spot? The third floor of the library, past where everyone talks, behind the bookshelves, where the hidden desks are.

Dating Life:

Describe your ideal date. Dinner at the Tuscany restaurant outside on their patio, on a warm summer night.

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl? I put the best “sick packages” together for when they’re not feeling well.

What is a girl trend you hate/ don’t understand? High-waisted shorts…it’s just like, what are you doing? It makes their butts look weird. (Editor’s Note: I happened to be wearing just that during this interview…haha!)

U of U girls are the best because…they’re classy when they need to be. 

Mietra Aarabi is an introvert disguised as an extrovert that is majoring in Art with a Painting and Drawing emphasis. She was one of the founding member's of the Alpha Phi chapter at the U in 2011 and is a co-editor in chief of Utah's Her Campus chapter with Ellie Briggs. She's an aspiring makeup artist as well as a mediocre yogi, occasional writer and hopefully, maybe, one-day a Creative Director and/or Designer (#goals) with way too many clothes and a serious lack of time and closet space. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter as @mietraaarabi! http://instagram.com/mietraaarabi