Holiday Gift Guide: Santa is on His Way and Needs Your Help

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Hey all! Christmas is just around the corner and you know what that means — time to buy some gifts for the people you care about (or pretend to care about) the most! You have the ability to purchase whatever the hell you want with the click of a button and get it delivered right to your door. No need to physically get into your car, start it, drive, park, and… Well, you get the spiel. There are plenty of deals online, too, so you don’t have to rummage through piles of merchandise to find something you kind of like at a discounted price. Here are some gifts you could possibly purchase for your loved (or unloved) ones next time you go online shopping!

For Her: A Pajama Set

This one is from SAVAGE X FENTY, and there are plenty of other patterns and colors available in multiple sizes. They are affordable, and you can mix and match tops and bottoms because they are sold as separate pieces. I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I’m considering getting these for my sisters for their birthdays, and you should too! After all, who doesn’t enjoy getting a new pair of pajamas?

Here’s the link to the satin bottoms.

For Him: A Skin Care Set

Skin care is important for men and young adult males too! It’s nice to take the time and care for your largest organ. This set from Kiehl’s is a collection that includes a cleansing, a face wash, a pore cleansing mask, a moisturizer, an eye cream, and a night oil. This is the perfect introduction to skin care, and the men in your life will have you to thank for their soft and hydrated skin.

You can find this set on Kiehl’s website here.

For Your Mom: A Robe

This faux fur robe will surely keep your mom warm once she gets out of the bath/shower. It’s soft and the perfect thing to make her feel like she’s getting pampered. She can wear this in the morning, before bed, during her skin care routine, or even while lounging on the couch. This robe is the closest thing to a warm hug you can find, and your mom deserves all the warm hugs she can get. 

You can find this at Pottery Barn in several different colors here.

For Your Dad: A New Wallet

This wallet is so bougie, but it also comes with a lifetime warranty. It takes on a new idea of the minimalist wallet and looks very industrial. This could be the only wallet your dad will ever need if he doesn’t hang on to meaningless scraps of paper. 

This wallet it available here.

For The Kid In Your Life: Gender Neutral Doll House

This doll house is eco-friendly and can be gifted to little girls or boys. Playing house isn’t limited to one gender or the other, and this little green house is perfect for open-ended play. It comes with 13 pieces of furniture and a playmat that extends into a garden. It’s on sale for $39.99 right now, and I’d get my hands on this before it goes out of stock!

You can find this cute toy here

For Your Best Friend: A Hydro Flask!

This is the perfect gift to give a friend because we all need to stay hydrated! Hydro Flasks are the hottest water bottle on the market right now, and everyone is personalizing them with a bunch of cute stickers (stocking stuffer???)! They come in a variety of colors and sizes as well! If you don’t feel like splurging on a water bottle there are plenty of dupes on the market!

Here’s one from the official website.

Here’s a dupe!

And Finally, Here’s A Gift For Your Conservative Grandma (:

You can purchase this here.

And this one here.

The holidays are all about spending time with friends and family — gifts are just one method of showing the ones you love how much you care about them. These are just a few ideas, but personalized and handmade gifts are always a good idea too. Have fun shopping and/or crafting, and most importantly, be safe! 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 78

Farah majoring in sociology and minoring in political science. She is the Director of Recruitment and Director of Social Media of Her Campus Utah for the 2020-2021 school year. She loves painting with coffee and drinking lemonade.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor