This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Christmas time is here, along with the twinkly lights and white mountains comes the stress of picking out the perfect presents to give to your loved ones, especially the men!  Her Campus is here to help you! Here is a list of the top gifts the men in your life really want:

Headphones

You can never go wrong with a nice pair of headphones! Whether you give a simple pair for them to work out with, or a more pricy pair of beats, your man is sure to love any headphone you gift.

Music Player

If your man already owns headphones, get them a nice speaker! He’ll think of you every time he’s blasting music.

Watch

Now he has no excuse to be late!

Clothes

Make sure you know their size! If not, gift cards are always a safe idea! Boys can always use another pair of sweats, a sweater, and socks and underwear!

Sports Gear

If you’re buying a gift for an athletic guy you can never go wrong with sports gear.  A hockey stick, a football, or a tennis racket, you can guarantee they’ll get a ton of use out of this gift,

Sports Wear

Maybe they don’t play sports, but are a huge fan for a particular sports team! Get them a jersey or hat with their team’s logo to keep them clothed and happy!

Wallet

If your man is still using a wallet with Velcro, it’s probably time you get him a new one.

Shaving Kit

Although this gift is a little more practical, this gift is sure to be a luxury for your man.

Video Games

A ton of big ticket games are coming out (Halo 5, Star Wars Battle Front, Fallout 4).  Grab your guy the newest video game and you’re sure to have him entertained for hours.

Outdoor Gifts

If your man is adventurous, splurge on something like a new tent or a hammock.  This gift is guaranteed to get a ton of use out of it.

Sentimental Gift

All of these gifts are lovely, but nothing beats a sentimental gift that shows you put thought into it.  Maybe make them a coffee mug with an inside joke on it, or make a coupon booklet with little favors you owe them throughout the year.

Hopefully this list gave you some ideas on what to purchase the men of your life for Christmas! 

I have a deep love for mermaids, pitbulls, swearing, and all things involving food.  Shania Twain is my spirit animal and I'm a converted Belieber.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor