Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Finals week is hard; we know it and you know it. We pull all nighters studying for the dreaded tests while trying to survive on coffee and chocolate (because we all deserve a piece of chocolate during finals week). Thankfully for us, Her Campus, LUNA bars, Chipotle, and Popchips came to our rescue with the HC Finals Survival Kit! Included in the kit was:

Chipotle Buy-one-get-one-free cards (to help us satisfy our hunger and a friends)!

Mini LUNA bars (to give us that burst of energy we need)!

Popchips (for guilt free eating)!

Thank you so much Her Campus for making our lives a little bit easier with this amazing survival kit!

HCXO, 

Her Campus Utah!

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!