Fashion Week Highlights: Take Your Wardrobe to a Whole New Level

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

From New York to London here are the top highlights and looks from Fashion Week 2K17.

Ladies, if you haven’t noticed thus far, the 90’s fashion trends are back from chokers, to velvet everything. This month Fashion Week has been in full swing, giving us a preview of what’s to come this Fall. The looks so far are continuing the 90’s trends and incorporating some early 2000’s as well but again with a touch of the 70’s and 80’s. Isn’t it great that fashion is so recyclable throughout time? We also can’t ignore the fact that Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and her sister Bella have been KILLING it this year. They have been featured in a multitude of designer’s shows including Chanel, Givenchy, Balmain, Fendi, Michael Kors, Guccis, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger and Max Mara just to name a few.

If you haven’t been following along on Instagram or Snapchat, Harpers Bazaar summed up some notable trends for this coming season for us to stay tuned for.

Banker suits

For the independent lady who get’s stuff done.

Daily Crimson

Because it is always classy.

Texas Tux aka Denim on Denim!

On denim on denim on denim…

Moody Florals

A feminine twist on punk rock.

Neutrals

An everyday yet highly fashionable look.

Prove Your Metal

Glitter is BACK!

Glamorous Furs

I don’t know about you, but I am totally feeling this year’s fashion. Who doesn’t love metallic sequins and fur coats?? Visit Vogue.com for all trends, highlights and full coverage of each show. 

Logan is currently a senior at the University of Utah studying Strategic Communication with a minor in Health and Music. She has a strong passion for health and fitness, traveling, fashion, Dachshaunds and anything chocolate. 
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor