Christmas in Color: A Drive-Thru Light Display

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

If you are looking for a not-so-typical night to get in the holiday spirit, Her Campus at the U has the perfect place for you! Christmas in Color located in Kearns is a mile long drive thru that showcases a fun, bright light show. The light show is synched to Christmas music that can be played through your car radio!

It is the perfect way to enjoy an assortment of lights while keeping warm in your car! To make this place even better it is located in the same parking lot as the Olympic Oval, so ice-skating would also be a must! I would highly recommend everyone making a fun, holiday night out of it!

Price: $25 a car, tickets purchased online before entering through this link! http://www.christmasincolor.net

Brandi Lyn Johnson20 years old... but a child at heart. Pre-Nursing Major and working at Primary Children's Hospital.Changing the world one Netflix Series at a time.I think dogs are better than humans.I don't like the dark.  
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor