Campus Cutie: Parker Archer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

From ASUU, to promoting study abroad, to greek life, Parker Archer has women falling at his feet. 

Name: Parker Archer

Age: Just turned 21

Hometown: Park City Utah

Major: Geology with Business minor

Graduation year: 2017

Campus Activities: ASUU Representative, Member of Phi Delta Theta, ISA Global Ambassador

Meet Parker:

Describe yourself in three words: Funny, energetic, smart. The last one might be a lie.

What is your favorite food? Mexican

Any particular restaurant? Hectors. Betos is nasty unless it is 3 AM.

Favorite color? Blue

Three things you can’t live without? Cell phone, Family, Friends

What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Arrow and Flash! Every now and then Kardashian, but just to look for Kanye West.

Celebrity crush? Taylor Swift

What is your dream job? Marc Cubans personal assistant, so we can do dope stuff together, fortune 500 CEO. One is realistic one is not. That is up to you to decide.

Pet Peeves: Talking when I’m trying to study.

What is the top item on your bucket list? Do more traveling to exotic places.

Fun fact about you: I have a twin, and yes she is in a relationship. I also studied abroad in Dublin, Ireland.

Campus Life:

What is your favorite thing about the U? Sporting events, football and basketball games. The MUSS is great.

Best U of U memory? USC game last year. Rushing the field and getting a selfie with Travis Wilson. On TV it looked like I was petting his hair…

What has been your favorite class taken at the U? Intro to Earth Systems. First class I ever took and everything was so new and exciting.

The worst class you have taken? Physics.

Why? It’s Physics…

Best study spot? Club lib, third floor, quiet study room. Or geology forth floor for the view.

Advice for people about to enter college? Enjoy freshmen year while it lasts and go to parties because eventually you need to go to class.

Dating Life:

What is your Relationship status? Single and ready to mingle.

Biggest turn on? Blonde hair, hint of southern accent, confidence, and knows how to look good.

Biggest turn off? No Comment

Deal breakers? Telling me what is right and wrong and what I should believe. And if you don’t like Kanye.

Best place to find girls? The classroom.

Ideal date? Long walks on the beach, followed by a romantic meal on said beach, then back to my place to watch Star Wars and do other things.

Anything else to add? Ladies my number… Just kidding! If you liked this article you can find me in club lib or the geology building. If you see me on campus don’t hesitate to say “what’s up!”

If I'm not cooking or in school I am usually binge watching Friends, Arrow, or Harry Potter. I am a Slytherin and an Alpha Phi. I believe that mermaids can exist and I would like to be the first one. I sleep with a dragon at my side named Toothless every night. If I could get paid to travel the world I would never stay in the same place longer than a month.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor