This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

To bob or not to bob? That seems to be the question all last year and now this year. The long bob is the most in style haircut right now. Everyone seems to be doing it, and dare I say I love it! Many celebrities have been chopping off their locks and rocking this hairstyle, and I will be next to rock this look! Only after I muster up the courage to cut off my years of hard work. Here are some celebrities who have inspired me to believe that the long bob hairstyle is my next haircut!

Kim Kardashian

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Karli Kloss

Jessica Alba

Alexa Chung

Chrissy Teigen

What do you think collegiettes? Will you be taking the plunge with me and rock the long bob this summer?

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!