Celebrities Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Celebrities Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Emily Veith / Justin Bieber / Hailey Baldwin Bieber / Pink / Lizzo
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

In case you missed it, the American Music Awards aired Sunday, November 24th, and it blew up my Twitter timeline. The show opened with a performance by Selena Gomez, who sang her newest songs ‘Lose You to Love Me’ and ‘Look at Her Now’ and had her bff Taylor Swift cheering her on from the front row. Performances by Taylor Swift, Lizzo, Post Malone, Shawn Mendes, and Camilla Cabello, as well many others, soon followed. The stars showed up to the awards with some bold fashion statements, and here are a few of the best looks from the red carpet:

Selena Gomez

Selena stunned in a lime green dress by Versace — she is THRIVING and serving some major looks! One of the best looks hands down!

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift also dressed in green and paired her forest green gown with some thigh high black boots. 

Lil Nas X

Lil Nas X also strutted the red carpet wearing a head-to-toe green ensemble. Love the zebra print, too!!

Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish has the most unique style, so we weren’t surprised when she showed up rocking these pieces from Burberry. This is a look that only Billie can pull off and look great in! 

Post Malone

Like Billie, Posty showed up to the awards wearing plaid. He chose to top his look off with a cowboy hat engraved with his name. Love this neutral look on him!

Ke$ha

Prior to performing her beloved single ‘Tik Tok’, Ke$ha walked the red carpet wearing this beautiful dress and matching shoes! 

And last but not least…

Lizzo feat. Tiny Purse

Lizzo and her itty bitty purse stole the show Sunday night. It was one of the most talked about looks from the red carpet and she looked AMAZING! The purse was the real winner!

These stars definitely rocked the red carpet with their fashion statements this year at the AMAs! 

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 

Farah majoring in sociology and minoring in political science. She is the Director of Recruitment and Director of Social Media of Her Campus Utah for the 2020-2021 school year. She loves painting with coffee and drinking lemonade.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor