Alexander “Benji” Benjamin is currently a sophomore at the University of Utah. He is majoring in biology with hopes of continuing to medical school and becoming a surgeon. Benji is not currently involved with any one woman and claims he has never been on a date (that could change!). He would love to be a music therapist but for the moment will continue to earn his cash as a social justice advocate, still pretty cool!

Benji is also a former LEAP Peer Advisor, a volunteer for the Utah Healing Arts Program at Primary Children’s Hospital, and a player on an ultimate Frisbee team. His interests have earned him many jazz band awards, and he was part of a food committee that raised over 1200 pounds of food and $1000 for Crossroads Urban Center.

If you want to get to know him better, you may find him hanging out at the Fort Douglas Field on upper campus or relaxing in his room perhaps feeding his love for zombies with an episode of “The Walking Dead.” Benji is dedicated, philanthropic, goal-oriented and has a great personality.
He’s got it all!

Jetta is a fun and spunky communication student at the University of Utah. She has a lot of energy and an outgoing personality- perfect for her work in service coordination, peer advising, the Department of Communication, Express, and of course HerCampus! Jetta loves social media, writing, and learning new promotion and advertising skills. She does not currently drive a Jetta, but hopefully she can afford one upon completion of her degree!