This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Hi Her Campus Fam! The season of giving is upon us so why not spoil yourself and your friends and family with some badass beauty products?! Here are some of my faves that I think you should check out (:

Don’t Settle Concealer- Kaja

I am obsessed with this concealer. After trying multiple from the drugstore and high end stores I finally found one that looks natural, covers up the veins underneath my eyes, and blends into my skin seamlessly because I am not a fan of foundation. Ever since middle school I have been on the hunt for a concealer to cover the little snakes under my eyes and I purchased this on a whim after wanting to venture out into some K-Beauty products. This concealer is marketed as a creaseless concealer, hence the name “Don’t Settle” and let me tell you, after using this concealer, my undereyes are not going to settle for anything else! Not only does it look natural but it has buildable coverage too!It retails at Sephora for $16

Soft Pinch Liquid Blush- Rare Beauty

In case you’ve been living under a rock, Selena Gomez launched a makeup brand and it is incredible. I got my hands on a few of her products and if you are interested in hearing my review you can click here. If you are lazy and don’t feel like doing that– my absolute favorite product from the collection that is worth the splurge is the Soft Pinch Liquid Blush in the shade Joy. I love this brand and everything it stands for and I know $20 seems a little steep for a blush but a little goes a long way with this product.

Micro Brow Pencil- NYX professional makeup

If there is one thing I have not executed in my makeup routine it’s how to properly fill in my brows. I still have no idea what I am doing but this brow pencil is so easy to use and helps me fill in sparse areas where my middle eastern genes decided I don’t need brow hair. This product is so easy to use and it comes with a little spoolie to blend everything together. This brow pencil is foolproof and a tool everyone needs in their collection. You can purchase it here

Ojos Perfectos Liquid Eyeliner- Araceli

I received this eyeliner in a beauty subscription box and it is the best liquid liner I have ever used- and I have tried many! When I was in high school the artist in my loved drawing my wings on with a brush and gel eyeliner but now that I am in college I don’t have time for that and I find myself 99/100 times reaching for a liquid liner. This is a little pricey for eyeliner as it retails for $17 but  Maybelline’s Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner is a great drugstore alternative and performs just as well.

Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer- Fenty Beauty

I have never been a fan of lip products but this right here is gold. This gloss smells good enough to eat! I just want to lick it right off my lips lol, but I refrain from doing so because my lips look so juicy with it on. The shade range is impeccable and I think each and every color suits all skin tones. You can purchase it from Sephora here.

Miracle Complexion Sponge- Real Techniques

I can’t justify spending $20 on a makeup sponge when there is an affordable option that performs just as well. The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge has become a staple makeup tool in my collection and I use it every time I apply my makeup. It is the perfect shape to blend in my under-eye concealer and it’s bright orange so it’s easy to find!

Ultra Repair Cream- First Aid Beauty

I initially stumbled upon this cream when I was looking for something to soothe my eczema but it has become much more than that. I use this primarily on my face to heal breakouts, moisturize my skin, treat bug bites, etc. I have very sensitive skin and this product always comes to the rescue!

I hope this list of beauty products tickles your fancy and makes you want to venture out and try some new goodies!!

Farah majoring in sociology and minoring in political science. She is the Director of Recruitment and Director of Social Media of Her Campus Utah for the 2020-2021 school year. She loves painting with coffee and drinking lemonade.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor