free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Ways Witchcraft Can Improve Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

All throughout history, people have been defined by those who (often) don’t know what they are talking about. Witchcraft and magick (magic is used for entertainment or illusions and magick is used for harnessing natural energies)  have been criticized as evil, unnatural, disturbing and mocked by religion, Hollywood and others. Yet witchcraft and magick are both ancient practices fueled by a person’s own intentions, there’s a lot they can do. Here are ten amazing things magick can do for you.

1. Improve your love life. Yes, there are love spells that can help with your love and sex life. No, they probably will not work how they do in the movies.

2. Attract prosperity. We could all use a bit more prosperity in our lives, whether it is more money, or feeling more accomplished in your life, witchcraft spells can help in an abundance of ways.

3. Protecting you, your property, and those you love (including pets!). We have all probably seen some movie or show where some witch or magical being has cast a spell of protection. Once again, these spells most likely won’t work like you have seen, but that does not mean they won’t work.

4. Enhance your health. Modern-day witchcraft can help you improve your health from minor and major pains, viruses, and even emotional health.

5. Open up new career opportunities. Similarly to attracting prosperity, witchcraft can help you attract new and better career paths.

6. Give you more control over your life. If you ever feel like you have no control in life and are just drifting through your day the practices involved in witchcraft can help you feel more grounded and in control of your life.

7. Improve interactions with family, friends, and coworkers. Feel like you are constantly arguing or never talk to friends and family? Witchcraft can help bring positive energy into these relationships.

8. Ward off problems and enemies. Witchcraft can also keep negativity out of your life.

9. Strengthen your intuition. Finally, through practicing witchcraft you can hone and sharpen your natural instincts.

If any of these reasons interest you, or you have a deep respect for the environment, gender equality, overcoming religious biases, or want to improve yourself and humankind, witchcraft just might be for you.

Hello! I am Sydney and I am a freshman at the University of Utah! Go Utes!
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor