7 Cute Easter Brunch Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Brunch is literally my favorite thing in this entire world. Pair a holiday celebration and brunch together, and you have yourself an amazing start to your day. As you all know Easter is tomorrow, and most have the family tradition of going out for brunch. Whether it’s at The Grand America, Little America, Market Street Grill, or Cafe Trio, a flawless Easter dress is a must to wear to your flawless Easter brunch. Her Campus Utah did hard work for you and found 7 perfect Easter dresses you can wear while brunching with your family and the Easter bunny.

1.     Floral Shirtdress

(Revolve Clothing; $105.00)

2.     BCBGeneration Cutout Bow Back Fit & Flare Dress

(Nordstrom; $128.00)

3.     MICHAEL Michael Kors Three-Quarter-Sleeve Printed Dress

(Macy’s; $150.00)

4.     Bandeau Dropped Waist Dress

(ASOS; $35.00)

5.     Crochet Lace Cutout Embroidered Silk Dress

(Goodnight Macaroon; $188.00)

6.     Green Strapless Draped Maxi Dress

(Express; $52.80)

7.     Don’t Ask Why Natrual Cinched Dress

(American Eagle; $44.95)

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!