burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Campus Trends Inspired by Francesca’s Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Tired of staring at your closet for hours not knowing what to wear?  Her Campus Utah and Francesca’s Boutique have come together to show you 5 different outfits you can rock on campus, or out on the town. Be sure to read until the very end as we have BIG surprise for you! 

Julia is looking fabulous and ready for spring to come!  Stripes are a very big trend during the spring time, especially like the striped blouse above as it gives a nautical look.  The shorts tie the whole outfit together with a nice pop of color.  Keep your look fun and full of color, that way you’re ready for some spring time fun!

Marissa is rocking ripped jeans and a crop top!  To pull this whole outift together tye a flannel shirt around your waist.  This look is so comfortable and casual, but so very trendy.  You could easily wear it on campus, or a fun date.  I recommend rolling the jeans up to spice things up a bit!

Mikaela is wearing this fabulous crochet top dress with cute polka dot wedges. Dresses are super easy to wear and will soon be a staple once again in every girls closet with the weather warming up. Belt the dress and throw on one of Francesca’s statement necklaces. This outfit is perfect for a date, chapter meetings, or just a casual day at school.

Marissa is wearing lace shorts with a crop top (the same one as above), and an oversized cardigan.  It shows just how versatile a top can be! Match this outfit with one of Francesca’s cute clutches or large handbags, as they have a huge selection of different accessorizes to pick from. To help you become inspired for spring wear, pair shorts and a cardigan as a cute and easy way to ease away from cold winter days and into sunny spring days.

Mikaela is rocking a pair of simple, but stylish denim cotton high waisted shorts and a flowy cheetah top (animal print is another big trend this spring) that is perfect to wear during the day to classes.  To dress up this look for a night out on the town, wear a large statement necklace like the one above.  

Ready for your surprise?  We at Her Campus Utah want YOU to go out and get inspired by these looks.  To help you get the perfect look for spring, below is a 20% off a regular price item from Francesca’s Boutique at the Downtown Salt Lake City Gateway Mall!  Enjoy!

Happy shopping!