andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Dream Destinations To Go For Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Spring Break is almost a week away. If you’re going to one of these dream destinations listed, you probably should have already started planning! If you’re not going anywhere special (like me), here are four places you’ll want to start saving for next year’s spring break (or maybe even this summer) trip!

1.   Bahamas

Are you dreaming of white sand and crystal clear, blue water? Well, look no further because the Bahamas are calling your name. Bonus: the Bahamas has cheap, safe lodging for those on a college budget like us. Go and soak up the sun collegiettes!

2.   San Diego

There is so much to do in San Diego, my question is why would you not go?! There’s a 3-mile boardwalk, a sandy beach, and the San Diego zoo. You’ll be sure to stay busy all week long with fun adventures!

3.   Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Did you know Myrtle Beach has up to 60 miles sandy beaches?! Talk about the best spring break you could ever have. There are also some awesome waterparks and theme parks you can hit up if you ever want to take a break from the beach. 

4.   Cancun

Hello… doesn’t everyone say at least once in theire lifetime that they want to go to Cancun for spring break? I know I have. This is my dream vacation. I want to go to Cancun…or Hawaii. On your Cancun spring break vacation you can go snorkeling, zip lining (!!!), and more! 

So collegiettes, where are you headed for spring break?

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!