This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

If you’re like me and you’re in your final year of undergraduate school, it may feel like this day came out of no where. Me? A senior? Impossible. But, it is very possible, no matter how much you want to deny it. 

This time comes with alllll the feels, turning your heart and soul into a cocktail of bittersweet emotions. While it may be hard to let go, we still have time before our time in college is truly over. So, decided to make a list of things everyone should do before they graduate that so they can look back, and be satisfied that that you didn’t miss out on the full college experience. 

1. Attend the beginning of semester fest

2. Go to a football game

3. Create a cute string of photos of your loved ones, or better yet a photo wall. 

4. Volunteer through the university service center

5. Photo shoot by the quintessential school statue

6. Use the rec center on campus

7. Go to a university held concert

8. Watch a play thrown by the university’s drama department

9. Go to one of the galleries of student and professor art

10. Support local coffee shops on campus after feeling a little guilty about the Starbucks you’ve consumed 

11. Sleep over at someone else’s dorm room (RAs don’t read this)

12. Attend a Greek organization’s event

13. Explore a part of campus you’ve never been to

14. Help out an organization I’m not a part of

15. Wear sweats to class BECAUSE YOU CAN

16. Use ALL the student discounts I possibly can and want

17. Bike around campus

18. GRADUATE

Best of luck in achieving your Graduation Bucket List, Collegiates!

Image credit: CAN YOU BELIEVE?, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Emi, often described to be the embodiment of a sunflower, is passionate about equality, positivity, and growth. She's currently pursuing a path towards becoming a pharmacist, but in the meantime she spends her time writing articles, taking photos, creating visual art, dancing, and working towards a better future for all.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor