jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Times Amy Schumer Said What We Wish We Could

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Funny woman, Amy Schumer, was named one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People, and dubbed as ‘The honesty bomb’ by actress Tilda Swinton. And Amy is just that. She says what we all want to say, but are afraid to actually say. Amy isn’t afraid to be who she is. Here are 10 times Amy says what we all wish we could!

1.    When you meet news friends that happen to know your arch nemesis at work, who always seems to be trying to sabotage you…

2.    When someone Tweets and Facebook statuses spoilers about your favorite TV show that you haven’t watched yet, (I’m talking about you Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy ruiners!)…

3.    When sweatpants are all that fits you right now, (I’m kidding)! When  all you want to do is wear nothing but sweatpants, sweatpants, and more sweatpants when you have to dress for the real world…

4.     When you’re so hungry and literally eat everything in sight that you’ve lost track about what you ate that day…

5.     When that boy from your math class freshman year who you have no interest in what so ever, and you’ve made that clear to him, asks you on a date, again…

6.    When it’s time to get into shape so you have that bikini body you’ve always wanted…

7.     When it’s offically bikini season and this girl at the pool literally has the perfect body, and you can’t help but to compare yourself to her…

8.     When you just want to have some fun without having to explain youself, (you’re an adult, you can do what you want!)…

9.     When your crush literally just stops texting back mid-sentence… 

10.     When you’re feeling a little insecure about yourself, and need a little pick-me-up…

Here’s to the strong, funny, and honest Amy Schumer! Cheers!

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!