This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Let’s be honest, Disneyland is one of the most magical places on the planet.  No matter what age you are, your inner child is sure to resurface when you enter Main Street.  There are many wonderful aspects of Disney, the rides, the characters, and the food.  Here is a list of some of the greatest food Disneyland has to offer.

1. Dole Whip – Literally the most amazing treat in all of Disneyland. To get this decadent treat you will most likely have to wait in a line just about as long as a rides, but it is well worth the wait. 

2. Churros- Arguably the second best treat at Disneyland. Cascaded in sugar and cinnamon, this is the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.

3. Turkey Leg – a giant leg of meat as large as your face? Sounds delicious.  These are seriously giant, there is more than enough to feed a small army.

4. Corndog- What’s better than a hot dog? A hot dog dipped in batter and fried. These make for a perfect midday snack.

5. Soup in a bread bowl- Whether you get clam chowder or gumbo, this filling meal is beyond satisfying. Plus, you literally get to eat the bowl it comes in.

6. Beignets- Feel free to indulge in Disney’s version of this classic New Orleans treat. Extremely filling and sweet, these beignets are prepared to perfection, just the way Tianna makes them.

7. Pickle- If you love pickles this jumbo sized snack is a must. A quick fix to keep going in between meals. If you’re feeling extra hungry, try the fried version.

8. Matterhorn Macaroon- Hop off of the Matterhorn and head over to indulge in this delectable treat. Not only is this delicious, its shaped like the Matterhorn ride.

9. Strawberry Streetcar Sundae- An ideal dessert to end your magical day at Disney.

10. Salted Pretzel- Something a little salty to take a break from all the sweet you’re sure to be eating.

I have a deep love for mermaids, pitbulls, swearing, and all things involving food.  Shania Twain is my spirit animal and I'm a converted Belieber.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor