I’ve Got a Golden Ticket

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

“I’ve Got A Golden Ticket!”

One of my favorite things about being a student at the University of Tampa is having so many interesting events happen practically in my backyard! Just a couple of weeks ago Gasperilla docked in Tampa and on Saturday, Ybor will be hosting a chocolate festival!

That’s right, Saturday February 20, 2016 between noon and 8pm, there will be a chocolate festival in Ybor city that will be open to the public. They will be selling everything from chocolate milkshakes to chocolate ribs. Yes, you read that correctly, chocolate ribs.

I personally will be tagging along with my friends to this event and embracing my inner Agustus Gloop.

My name is Leann Petschonek, and I am a Junior here at the University of Tampa studying Biology. I was originally born in Michigan, but moved to Florida when I was five, and loved the Sunshine State ever since (even though I am, Ironically, very VERY pale). I tend to be introverted in person, but I have a large voice on paper. You can usually find me reading a book- or glaring at one as I study, taking some pictures, or watching more television then I probably should.
Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.