This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Like many people my age, I have a YouTube subscription list (almost) a mile long. Unlike getting involved with a TV series spanning dozens of episodes, or even a three hour long movie, watching YouTube videos is a short commitment of time. The following is a list of YouTubers I have been watching. I have been watching some of them for years now, and others mentioned I have only been subscribed to for a few months.

1. Sarah Hawkinson

Sarah Hawkinson is my favorite YouTuber. I have been watching her videos for at least five years. I find her to be one of the most relatable YouTubers on the Internet. She also runs a vlog channel entitled “sarahhawkinsonvlogs” and a horror channel entitled “possessed by horror.” She ranges in producing content from makeup and fashion tutorials to lifestyle vlogs to psychology inspired videos (which I am fond of as a psychology major myself).

2. Ana Mascara

Ana Mascara is a recent discovery of mind. She produces a very productive channel for college students. Her videos’ content is full of study tips. She also was a psychology major, just as Sarah Hawkinson (listed above) was.

3. Rachel Aust

Rachel Aust (along with a next couple of listed YouTubers) is a self-declared minimalist. Although I am not a minimalist, I highly respect the lifestyle whether it is done for aesthetic or spiritual reasons. Rachel Aust runs video series on topics ranging from Health, her PCOS journey, to my personal favorite—minimalism.

4. MuchelleB

MuchelleB is the next minimalist on my list. She is very into the simplification of life and produces very aesthetically pleasing videos. She also turned me onto several other minimalists in her video “6 Youtubers to Inspire and Motivate You.”

5. Rachelleea

Rachel is also invested in self motivation and lifestyle videos. With “self-care” being a hot button word today, I am cautious to describe her with that term, but personally when I feel like I need inspiration to take care of myself, her videos are very calming and inspiring to me.

6. LilyLikeCom

The last Youtuber I will mention today is LilyLikeCom. Lilia is a law school graduate living in Washington DC originally hailing from the Netherlands. Her content used to be mostly study and night routines, but since she graduated from law school, her content has been expanding to more aesthetic inspired videos. Personally, I love her fashion style and rose gold and white accents displayed throughout her studio apartment.

Well here are six Youtubers that inspire me. Perhaps in time I will share some more of my favorite Youtubers when I need a couple minute break from the day.

Hi, my name is Emily Sandifer. I am a 22 year old psychology student with the aspirations of working in higher education. I am passionate about writing, communication, and building interpersonal relationships.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.