You Would Not Believe the Cast of FOX’s Scream Queens!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

I don’t know about you, but Scream Queens made me want to scream! A good scream of course because the cast is phenomenal. Scream Queens is FOX’s new series that has huge hype before an episode or even a commercial has been presented. The cast includes: Lea Michele, Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Keke Palmer, Joe Manganiello, Abigail Breslin, Nick Jonas and Ariana Grande! Yes you read that correctly, Ariana Grande. Grande has been so busy with all her hit singles and #1 debut albums that it feels like we all almost forgot that she’s an amazing actor. I’m definitely looking forward to her and Nick Jonas putting their acting shoes back on even if it’s as a recurring guest star.

Scream Queens is a horror comedy co-created by Glee’s Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan; the show premieres fall 2015. The show sets at a college campus with 15 episodes of murders occurring back and forth. Although I’m sure we’re all sad that the last season of Glee is coming, I’m absolutely anxious about how awesome this new show is going to be. Murphy is known for being a creator or co-creator of hit’s shows such as American Horror Story, Nip/Tuck and Popular. He has never disappointed his fans and I hope that with Scream Queens he amazes us even more with his talent and talented cast.

Who is your favorite cast member of Scream Queens? Mine is Ariana Grande; comment yours below!

Choya Randolph is a Mass Communication major at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. She loves writing blogs and yearns to be writer for magazines or television entertainment. She's a junior and is bound to graduate Fall 2015. She plans to go to graduate school to get her Masters. To contact Choya email her at choya@mail.usf.edu
Kelly Mora-Romero is the President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF St. Petersburg. She was born in Colombia but has lived in the US since 2004. As a Global Business and Marketing major with a minor in Mass Communications, Kelly's dream job is to work in international marketing with a big communications company; traveling is a must! Her biggest inspiration for stories come from local or campus-related news, advise for the every-day life and tips on success. If you wish to contact Campus Correspondent Kelly for article ideas or any comments/concerns/issues at USFSP email at: kellyromero@hercampus.com For any other personal inquiries email: kellyjulieth@mail.usf.edu HCXO