Top 4 Items from the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit to Get You Ready for Winter Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

With finals finally over, we can head home to enjoy our break. Her Campus is making this winter even better with these items from the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit:

1. Vera Bradley Zip ID Case– Whether you’re out on the town or finishing up your christmas shopping, this wallet is going to be your new best friend. It’s stylish, compact and comes in a variety of patterns. The wallet conveniently hooks to any key ring and has enough room to holds your essentials: ID, debit cards, and cash. 
  2. Michael Kors 24k Brilliant Gold Tattoos– It seems like every weekend someone is having a Christmas party: work, school, friends, family. Michael Kors’ new 24k Brilliant Gold Tattoos will help you stand out this Christmas. These temporary tattoos disguise themselves as bracelets, adding an extra sparkle to your wardrobe.
  3. Vera Bradley Blanket- There is nothing better than a bonfire on a cold night, except having a fuzzy blanket to warm you up. Vera Bradley knows how to treat a girl well, this cozy blanket will keep you toasty this holiday season. 
  4. BOGO Chipotle- I think this speaks for itself. Who doesn’t love free Chipotle? Whether you’re back home for the holidays or traveling to see distant relatives, one thing is for certain: there will be a chipotle at your nearest mall.

Happy Holidays

HCXOXO

Jade Isaacs

Hey world! Jade is the name and I am currently a Junior at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. I am only two classes away from finishing up my major, Mass Communications. I am joining the U.S. Navy after college along with my husband. I have two dogs who are basically my whole life. I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale so, naturally, I love the ocean. Going to the beach, working on boats, and laying in the sun are my favorite pastimes.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.