#TheSleepRevolution

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Early this week we received the book The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington as well as a sleep kit that was meant to aid in promoting good sleep habits.

The book is full of great advice on how to become a better professional and a better you by improving on your sleep habits. Because we received this during finals week (when most students got the least amount of sleep), I thought there was no way I could achieve any more sleep than normal. However, I found time to unwind and relax thanks to these products and this book.

I am obsessed with the Fresh candle that came with the sleep kit. I have been raving about it to everyone I know. I could smell the candle before it even came out of the packaging. The pomegranate fragrance is so soothing and calming which is perfect for the sleep kit. A good candle always makes things feel homey and comfortable. It also helped me relax and stop freaking out long enough to write a ten-page paper that was due that week.

You always see eye-masks in the movies and on TV but it is one of those products that many of us haven’t ever thought about purchasing. This eye-mask makes me feel as glamorous as Blaire Waldorf when I woke up!

Lighting the candle, setting out my little pillow, and putting on my sleep mask became a little routine to do before bed this week. It was nice to try something new. Changing your unhealthy habits into healthy ones is important to do and can have results you didn’t know was possible.

Thank you Arianna Huffington and Her Campus Nationals for the sleep kit!

HCXOXO

Alana Long

Alana is a college Senior with a major in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and Media Studies and a minor in Art History. Alana was born in raised in Southwest Florida, so she adores the water and beach lifestyle. She loves anything to do with fashion and plans to work as a professional fashion writer or PR professional when she gets out of college. Alana looks forward to writing for the University of South Florida St. Petersburg's chapter of Her Campus all four years of her upcoming college career and is currently a Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for her chapter. When she's not running to and from classes, she loves to go online shopping or watching YouTube videos.