Spoiler: Pretty Little Liars BetrAyal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Okay ladies, it is time to discuss the defining moment of our first week of school: the Pretty Little Liars season finale on ABC Family! I had been looking forward to this episode for weeks and it definitely delivered! There were so many twists and turns this was by far one of the most action packed episodes I have seen to date. The beginning of the episode, where we see Hanna crying, ambulances, and police tape was such a good cliff-hanger I was freaking out the entire episode trying to guess who had died (and in my head secretly saying “please don’t be Caleb, please don’t be Caleb”).

I felt like there was something weird about Maya’s cousin Nate ever since he first appeared on the show, but I did not see him being a crazy stalker! Can we discuss Tobey being part of the A team? Poor Spencer, especially after all she went through with him…*cough, cough losing her virginity* this is going to be tough for her when she finds out. Ezra and Aria also had some drama with Maggie showing up unannounced; I don’t know how she played it so cool watching her boyfriend chat it up with his ex.

The more drama this show has, the better and the finale did not disappoint. Tell us what you thought of all the exciting things that were revealed! Stay tuned on October 23rd, for the Halloween special!

Photo Credit: http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/gallery/first-look-spoiler-pics-pretty-little-liars-season-3-finale-photos

Emily is a senior at USFSP studying English Literature. She has been with Her Campus for one year and one month, and loves all the friends she has made by joining. Her hobbies include reading, spending time with friends, baking, and catching up on her favorite television shows. Her favorite thing about Her Campus is the ability to write about things that are relevant to girls her own age, as well as covering fun campus events. She looks forward to her last semesters of under graduate study and Her Campus USFSP.