Some of Our Favorite Things from the Back to School Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

We are aways so excited to receive our annual Back to School Survival Kit and see what goodies we get from Her Campus headquarters! It honestly feels like Christmas every time we open up the box. Her Campus sent us some awesome goodies this time around, so check out our reviews of them below!

We received three face masks from Freeman Beauty: the Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and the Detoxidying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask. I tried the Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask and it felt so good to put on! It was really easy to apply and I loved how hydrated and smooth my skin felt after washing it off. You can check out their products here: http://bit.ly/2wq4h7k

We also got a bunch of cute assortment of Aeropostale accessories! We’re such a fan of Aeropostale; their denim assortment is the absolutely best. We love how Aero denim is so stretchy, versatile, and comfy. Check out their apparel here: http://bit.ly/2vRkRv6.

Another thing included in our survival kit was a bunch of Bed Head by TIGI hair products. We received everything from Hairspray to Dry Shampoo. Their Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo is super convenient, especially when we’re on-the-go, and our hair starts getting a little oily. I’m also such a huge fan of Bed Head’s Hairspray.  I never have to worry about a fly away, and my hair always stays in perfect style. Check out their products here: http://bit.ly/2tjcsCi.

There were also lots of bottles of Spindrift’s Sparkling Water in the survival kit. Most of us haven’t tried it before, so we couldn’t wait to taste it! We really loved the Lemon flavored sparkling water; one can really taste the fruit. Spindrift has lots of other flavors like Cucumber, Grapefruit, Orange Mango, Raspberry Lime, Strawberry, and Blackberry. I really appreciate how there’s no added sugars in the drink; the only sugar comes from the real fruit in the drink. You can find Spindrift in-store at Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Target, and more!

The Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanners had us the most excited! They are super girly in their design, and the size is perfect for a #GirlBoss on-the-go.

We also received a bunch of HI-CHEW Candy, like a lot. Fun fact about HI-CHEW: it has been he #1 soft candy in Japan for a while now. HI-CHEW had some awesome flavors for us to try out like Green Apple, Cherry, Mango, and so much more! HC at USFSP writer Danni Lysik says HI-CHEW is the “perfect snack in between classes!”

Another fun product we received was L’Oréal Paris tanning products. We received their Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and their Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist. HC at USFSP writer Leah Germain says this about the product: “I’m so excited to try the L’Oréal Paris tanning products because it’s so hard to keep a tan in the upcoming fall and winter months! Now I can keep my tan all year round.”

The last item we received was Steripod clips; all the girls absolutely loved this product! Steripod clips onto toothbrushes to protect them from nasty airborne contaminants and helps keep your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. Marketing Director Imani Craig is a huge fan of Steripods: “I love that it keeps my toothbrush fresh. You don’t realize how many germs and bacteria are on your toothbrush until you do. And when you do, you will do anything to keep it as fresh as possible.”

HCXOXO,

Kelli

Hi, I'm Kelli Carmack! I am a senior Mass Communications Major at USFSP with a minor in Art History. I'm currently the Co-President of Her Campus at USFSP, a leadership role I hold dear to my heart. I have some pretty big dreams for myself. I plan on getting into the broadcast journalism and/or entertainment field. I hope to one day be the next Barbara Walters, sitting down with prominent people and asking them those hard-hitting questions. While I'm not busy focusing on my career goals, I enjoy going to the beach, painting and reading!
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.