Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 17 Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

The lives of Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily got more intense in last night’s episode of Pretty Little Liars titled “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno”. After Spencer discovered in the previous episode that Toby was part of the infamous “A” team, she hires a personal investigator to follow him and get details on what his secret “key” is all about. Hanna is shocked when she discovers her boyfriend Caleb and Emily’s girlfriend are working together against Mona. The intensity heightens when Aria is forced to tell Ezra about the son he unknowingly fathered. Ezra leaves town quickly to see his son, but doesn’t show any signs of returning back to Rosewood. Towards the end of the episode, Emily gets a mysterious package that contains a notebook Ali and CeCe used to talk about a mysterious hottie they both saw often at the beach one summer. Emily discovers through CeCe that Ali had a pregnancy scare that summer. The girls decide to turn in the notebook to the police. More and more secrets are being revealed and more parts of the “A” team are being revealed! Stay tuned to find out what “A” will do next!

Image Source: DSTV

USFSP Bull and fashion guru!