Our Favorites from the Spring Break Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Our Spring Break Survival Kit has arrived and we couldn’t be more thrilled. With Spring Break here, the contents of the kit are perfect for what we need.

The Vera Bradley Zip ID Case is great because you can put your money, ID, and gift cards in it. Also, we just LOVE the cute design. One of the best parts of this item is the metal ring that allows you to attach it to your keys or lanyard. That is what makes this ideal for Spring Break! Having this Vera Bradley Zip ID Case, you won’t need to lug around a huge purse because it is a perfect travel size.

The AZO Cranberry Gummies are very useful. They help boost your Urinary Tract Health which is important because as women, the threat of a UTI is reality. Thankfully, these AZO gummies should help keep us healthier by taking just two a day!

The Milani Ultrafine Felt-Tip eyeliners are just the easy solution to eyeliner that we needed to head out on the town looking flawless. The fact that they come in a variety of colors such as purple, green, blue and black means that we can choose between playing it safe or making a bold statement. The felt tip eyeliner is super easy to apply which makes getting that picture-perfect wing a little easier on the first try.

The TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Expert Kit is new and interesting. This is because it is a two-step process that has a pre-wash conditioner first and the shampoo second. This is supposed to leave your hair shiny and full of bounce.

The Vera Bradley Tote Bag is the ultimate Spring Break accessory. We love how from the design to the colors, this bag just screams spring. It is one of those bags that could easily be dressed up or down. There are just enough pockets on the inside to easily accommodate your wallet and phone. Also, this bag has a ton of space for anything you could ever think of needing! We are really excited to hit the streets with this cute Vera Bradley tote.

HCXOXO

Alana Long

Alana is a college Senior with a major in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and Media Studies and a minor in Art History. Alana was born in raised in Southwest Florida, so she adores the water and beach lifestyle. She loves anything to do with fashion and plans to work as a professional fashion writer or PR professional when she gets out of college. Alana looks forward to writing for the University of South Florida St. Petersburg's chapter of Her Campus all four years of her upcoming college career and is currently a Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for her chapter. When she's not running to and from classes, she loves to go online shopping or watching YouTube videos.