Marco Hall Fashion Designer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Marco Hall was the fashion designer who showed at the Eye on Fashion 2016 trunk show event last Wednesday May 7, 2016. He is from New Jersey and his fun eccentric style sets him apart from other designers. You can really tell that he knows how to dress a women’s body well. His fun and bubbly personality is contagious and every time you get done talking to him you feel rejuvenated and happy. His clothes have a 1980’s vibe to them. There are loads of sequins, lace, ruffles, bold colors, and padded shoulders. Hall’s signature color is a bright red. You can see it in many of his pieces. He even works with jumpsuits which looked great on his tall models. He creates one of a kind pieces for both men and women.

“I never wanted to look like anyone else”, said fashion designer Hall. To remedy this, Marco set out to teach himself how to make clothes. He likes to say he was “taught by God”. Something interesting about him is that he doesn’t want to go completely mainstream and mass produce his clothes. He would rather stick to customizing clothing for the individual. In the future he sees himself continuing to grow his brand and become more recognizable.

During the Eye on Fashion stylist’s competition of 2016, he even served as one of the judges!

Here is a link to his Facebook page for his brand: https://www.facebook.com/designermarcohall/

HCXOXO

Alana Long

Alana is a college Senior with a major in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and Media Studies and a minor in Art History. Alana was born in raised in Southwest Florida, so she adores the water and beach lifestyle. She loves anything to do with fashion and plans to work as a professional fashion writer or PR professional when she gets out of college. Alana looks forward to writing for the University of South Florida St. Petersburg's chapter of Her Campus all four years of her upcoming college career and is currently a Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for her chapter. When she's not running to and from classes, she loves to go online shopping or watching YouTube videos.