yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Kickin It into Fall: Best Boot Styles For The Upcoming Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

It’s every girls favorite time of the year. Fall is here! It’s time to say goodbye to the sundresses and the strappy sandals and time to pull out the infinty scarves and chunky sweaters. Hello Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and colorful beanies. Now with a new season brings new trends. And like every Fall, it’s all about the boots. Here is a list of some of the cutest and trendiest boots that have people talking!

1.The Chelsea Boot!

Not only is this boot super fun to style, they are undeniably comfy. With it’s mix of leather and elastic panels.

2. All About the Fringe!

Feel like Vanessa Hudgens in the very Bohemian and very sylish fringe bootie. Fringe is making a comeback!

3. Platform Booties!

The higher the better. Let your inner Tumblr express itself. Platform boots are a total must have!

4. THE OTK!!

Over the Knee, and looking Fierce as ever. The OTK is perfect for those cold fall days.

5. The Cut Out!

This boot goes with everything, and makes a simple look into an edgy look.

Hope this list gives you some style inspiration this Fall.

Stay Fierce and Happy Shopping!

I am a freshman here at USFSP, and I’m studying Mass Communications with a minor in Entrepreneurship. My expected graduation year is 2018! GO BULLS! I love to write about the latest fashion trends and blog about my everyday life. Right now I’m really looking into becoming a PR Manager for a fashion firm, that would be my long term goal. If I’m not in class or sleeping, I love to hang out with my friends, watch Netflix (Currently obsessed with Vampire Diaries, I’m totally team Dalena!), and read fashion blogs on Tumblr. I’m thrilled to be a part of the HerCampus team, and look forward to everything it has to offer.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.