Kendall Jenner: Coolest woman in the world

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Kendall is all grown up and taking over the world of fashion and beyond. Named the #1 coolest woman of the year by British GQ, it seems that Kendall has disproved all of her doubters. 

Entering the world of fashion is a feat in and of itself, but doing so while attempting to break away from her reality tv show and “Kardashian” persona, may have seemed almost impossible to the Supermodel starlet.  However, Kendall, not one to be afraid of a challenge, was determined to make a name for herself, by herself. 

“I’m trying my best with what I want to do, which is modelling. I think I’m on my own career path, and I don’t really care what other people have to say about me being in the spotlight of my sisters. I’m just doing my own thing. “

She certainly accomplished all that she set out to do. She conquered the world of High Fashion and the rest of the world has taken notice. Her title of coolest woman of the year is most definitely well deserved

A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.