This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Living in the Sunshine State means winter isn’t really a thing…also meaning long pants are out of the question until around late November. This puts a damper on all those desired winter outfits you keep in your minds until the cold arrives. Well, lucky for you, the weather is slowly starting to cool down and boyfriend jeans are making their debut! It’s possibly the best pair of pants ever designed because of how casually or dressy it can be styled. Since the fall season is starting to creep up on Florida, here are some casual and dressy ways to style boyfriend jeans!

These are some casual, yet stylish, ways to pair boyfriend jeans. A solid colored shirt with some stylish shoes (booties look especially great!) and a go-to bag would do the trick. It makes your outfit look well put together and effortless. 

Heels can dress up any outfit, but wearing them with boyfriend jeans adds a lot of flavor. Solid colored shirts look amazing with this style too, but instead of wearing an everyday cardigan over it, slip on that blazer or leather jacket you’ve been anxious to wear. Add your hottest purse for the finishing touch and you’re ready to step out the door.

Boyfriend jeans are the perfect pair of go-to pants because they can be styled with any pair of shoes and top while looking effortlessly stunning. Next time you go shopping for some new wardrobe additions be sure to pick up a pair of boyfriend jeans, you won’t regret it! 

Image credits to Google Images

Cynthya is a sophomore at USFSP majoring in Mass Communications. She currently holds the position of Editing and Content Chair in her chapter. She aspires to work at Cosmopolitan and write to her heart’s desire. She loves to be adventurous and often agrees to try new things with a, “why not?” attitude. She loves the city life because she was raised in South Korea and sees herself living in New York among all the skyscrapers and cabs one day. She's destined to becoming a dog lady because she has so much love for every pooch. You can contact her by email at cwalker12@mail.usf.edu or follower her on Instagram at @your_cynsation.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.