This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Bachelor/Bachelorette fans, this is an article for you! There are many Hannah B fans out there and possibly just as many if not more that really can’t stand her. I am in the middle of the spectrum in regards to my opinions on Bachelor 23 contestant, “Hannah (beast) Brown.” 

With the lack of communication skills we’ve seen from Brown, it is very easy to jump to the conclusion that the upcoming season will be slow and painful to watch. I do however have some things I really appreciate about her. 

Throughout her time on the season, she always remained positive. During her petty fights with fellow contestant Caelynn Miller-Keyes, I feel Brown kept her composure and didn’t completely show her butt as much as other contestants may have. She is absolutely stunning, and always has a smile on, even while she was getting dumped. She was graceful, kind and beautiful as ever. 

As she went home with heartbreak, one of the final things she said was, “I will not allow myself to not feel chosen every single day. And I’ll wait till whenever that is.” Claps all around for this girl because THAT is the attitude us women need to have continually throughout the dating seasons of our life. 

Despite the extremely awkward encounters with 5 of her contestants on the live finale, and her loss of words for well, everything, Hannah B’s “Women Tell-All,” spiel has lead me to believe she deserves and is ready for this opportunity.

Taylor Tew

USFSP '20

Psalm 46:5
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.